Hebahan

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Employed finally...

This is my first ever...English article in this blog. Hopefully, everybody who reads this entry will understand the story that I wanna to tell about. It is about my long waiting job hunting has ended already. Right now, I am employed. No more...unemployed or jobless situation. No more tears !

Today, 1 st of April 2009 I am officially working with the government, serving the people or 'rakyat' specifically. Which part of government? And what position ? Haha... Let it be like that. I dont wanna make it a secret but I have to tell nothing about it. I have no idea...

This morning, I woke up as usual. No more sleeping after Subuh. I had my simple breakfast. Just nuggets that Mama fried it earlier plus two slices of bread. Then, I rushed to my workplace with my luvly "Panda" that took about 8 minutes to arrive. You can imagine how far it is from my house...

I punched my card before 8 a.m. Then I had to wait the instruction from my new boss. Where I am located, and which unit I am absorbed. As I was so unfamiliar with the new environment, and I needed time to adapt with it. What I could do is just smiling =)

I heard some of the peers whispering.. " Tu lah bos baru kau!". What?? Oh, no! Am I ready and well-prepared to be a good boss? Or do I look very bossy and deserved to be in this post? Whatever ! Whatever it takes... I will take the challenge and I won't take it for granted. I'll try my best.

Then, after 10 a.m, my boss gave me some instruction and briefly gave the task and responsible within this week. Then he took me to my 'place' and introduced me to some of the workers. They looked cold-hearted even I was warm-hearted. Maybe it takes time to be familiar amongst us.

Then, my boss left me with the files...and opened PC. I started to read and listing what I needed to review, what I needed to recheck and assure. Time flew...and it was lunch time. The important thing was... " I'm alone! " my heart began to yell to tell everybody. Maybe some of them gave their respect as I was their new boss.

But for me..it doesn't matter you are a boss or a cleaner. As long as we are respecting each other, we can get along. Have a meal together and included using the same surau to pray. In this context, as you can see upon my blog entitled "Hitam Putih Kehidupan",the most taqwa person is the best person through Allah's judgement.

So, my appetite gone with the wind. I didn't take anything. After Zohor prayer, I continued my job. Shortlisting what I should do by tomorrow. If something unclear, I asked some of my colleagues. Actually, for the first day situation like today, I would like to have a light talk or 'borak-borak' but the atmosphere was so... cloudy. Silent moment!

Evereybody seems to be committed with their job and task. I can't hear any music, except a phone ringing. You know me laaa... I am an updated person who like to hear and sing current hit song. A person who sat next to my table was hearing instrumental. Korean OST perhaps! Aaaah, I wanna be an enthusiastic and energetic person!

Finally...5 o'clock. I felt the time moved very slow. Maybe this is my first day as an employee. Like my ex-roommate, Rahman said...it was totally different between studying and working. Welcome to the new world! Hopefully, everything will be fine and smoothly towards my future undertakings.

6 comments:

  1. mus keje kat which dept/ministry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Mus for finding a job, and it's really interesting reading your blog. keep up the great work :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. patut la lame xnmpk ko melepak a.k.a melepet kt lab wan...ngegehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liyana, Ah Hsien > thanx guyz..

    Roserz > Lama kan?? Rindu lak bergossip dgn Wan..=P

    ReplyDelete
  5. aiyoo gosip xble tinggal..haha
    welcome to da club =)

    ReplyDelete