Hebahan

Monday, July 11, 2011

My Best Friend Wedding

This entry is not about the Julia Robert's movie. Neither new single nor novels. Ahakz!

Yesterday was my best friend wedding. He was my roommate for 2 years during UPM day. And now he is having his new "roommate"! Haha.

Congratz my dear Rahman & Sherry. I am happy for you. We are happy for you guys. Shahril is your bestman, & hopefully his turn will come to be "groomed"! Haha. Amboi~


I will miss all the moment during UPM day. When we were always together. Theatre a la sinetron bazooka~ BISO-PANDA- as well as LAKUNKA! Concerts?? Tickets?? AJL-ABP-& etc. post-morterms?? 

Secrets amongst us - You & Me.. plus Shahril SKM, Wan MS, Budak Kechik, Haris, Shafik, Halim, Zuhair, Affero, Fadhil & the list continues... (including your secret admirer, M) Haha

Now, we are moving forwards to our new future,new destiny. Making new happy family. Having kids.. Ah, so sweet~ Sorry because my wife and baby Maya cannot make it on your day. 

Next time.. perhaps. Whatever it is, I am wishing you all the happiness will be on your side. Dont forget every moment, joy & sorrow. All secrets and happy moment remain~

Last but not least, do'a for you " Barakallahu lakuma wa baraka a'laikuma wa jama'a bainakuma fil khair~"

No comments:

Post a Comment