Hebahan

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Review ~ 100 entries so far

So near yet so far. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Since 25th. February 2009 or accurately when I turned 25 years old, I start my blogging 'career'. Till now, about 8 months, I've written about 100 entries. Alhamdulillah~



Here and there. Everywhere and nowhere. Every single scope and perspective I've let my imagination run wild. From the field of sports to the stage of performance & arts entertainment, via politics and sarcastic world also through truthful religious views and so on.


And so it goes, I've met what we can conclude as true friends or real threats. Furthermore, the excitement is parallel with my activeness in social networking that we call Facebook. Some of them really supportive in whatever condition or story I would tell right now, right here. Also somebody might be really hate this blog. (Really?? Alaa.. blog Azwan Ali pun ramai yang suka. Ada aku kisah? Haha)

Still I can't deny that sometimes I feel give up in proceeding this blog even the expectation from them getting higher than before. Yeah~ there is a real challenge to come up with something new and fresh. I must think till the end of mind. Blogging is just a hobby NOT a career. But the responsible is quite same as my full-time job! Haha.


It's simple but complicated. It's nice but horrible. It's exist but always disappear. When we start a new journey, we bring everything that we think we need it. On the way reaching there, we left something that we need so much. By hook or by crook, we must get it. For example, listening to your favourite music along the road. Yeah.. you get it right? Blog is my music!

And my soul plus my goal is the final destination. When we end up the journey at a junction, we have to make a wise decision. Choices are in our hands to think wisely. Think within the box AND outside the box. We need both. Lack of focus will ruin and destroy everything that you have built so far. Concentration is needed. Seek some guidance from those who are mature enough to talk about next destination.


For those who always keep reading as their habit and hobby, generally reading any materials and specifically reading my blog, THANK YOU very much. You can sign the 'autograph' at the comment segment and you are encouraged to give suggestion or opinion to improve my writing skills and technique also how to attract more people to make reading as a good habit.

Last but not least, THANKS once again for the continuous support. You are not my fans or supporters BUT we are friends. Keep in touch. Hugs of love. XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment